Word 2000 Reveal Codes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

McStagger

I’ve been using Word 2000 for several years and all of a sudden (I have no idea what I changed) there seem to be formatting codes displayed all the time. The appearance is similar to the “reveal codes” used in WordPerfect

There are paragraph symbols and dots representing every space between characters. It’s driving me crazy!

How can I turn these codes off?

TIA.

McStagger

On the toolbar there is a button that looks like a paragraph mark. Click it to deselect it.

Its the reveal formatting button.

McStagger

kiwiguy said:
On the toolbar there is a button that looks like a paragraph mark. Click it to deselect it.

Its the reveal formatting button.
Thank you!

McStagger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online