1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2002 - problems saving form fields as html format

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by sro5vba, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sro5vba

sro5vba Thread Starter

I am working on a user form in Microsoft Word 2002 and have been having problems saving it as an html format. I am currently trying to save it as "Filtered HTML" using VBA. I have the same problems however even if I try to save it as unfiltered HTML.

Anyway, it is a protected form with various types of form fields. When saving as html, the text box form fields show up fine, but the other types of fields (drop-down and check-box) do not show up.

If anyone has any ideas about why this is occuring or possible solutions, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!!

2. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    If you are saving it as a webpage, then why do you not make it into a web driven form.

3. sro5vba

sro5vba Thread Starter

Thanks for your reply.

The form is initially being filled out as a word document. Several of the fields are then copied into an excel spreadsheet to be used later (not the best, I know, but access is not available). The form is then saved in .doc format (for later editing) and .html format as an archival and distribution copy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/720520

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice