1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2003 inserts blank line between paragraphs

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by CluelessInSeattl, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CluelessInSeattl

CluelessInSeattl Thread Starter

First Name:
    Will
    I'm trying to remove the blank line that Word 2003 inserts after a paragraph mark. But the "Don't add space between paragraphs" check box is grayed out on the Format>Paragraph settings box.

[​IMG]

What I'm trying to do is reduce or narrow down the blank space between lines of text on file folder labels I'm trying to print. Each line of text on the label ends with a paragraph mark. And Word 2003 inserts a blank line between the lines of text on the labels.

What's the trick to getting rid of that additional blank line?

Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145518

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice