1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2007 bibliography ordering issues

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mtnbknhigh, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mtnbknhigh

mtnbknhigh Thread Starter

My bibliography (ordered by sequential numbers, not alphabetical) was looking good, but after I cut and pasted some text in the body of the document, the biblio's numbering skipped from 7 (eliminating 8 thru 18) to 19. The links between the in-text references and those in the bibio are fine, but just wondering how/why I have this big gap in my biblio (why did my document decide to not use 8 thru 18?). If I need to go into the code to fix this, or if there's another way, I'd appreciate the help. Also, why did this happen, and how can I prevent it next time? Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/836017