1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2007 / Dell AIO 926 Printer Can't print full page Docs.

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by rhc9, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhc9

rhc9 Thread Starter

I recently bought a new Dell PC with Vista and Word 2007, along with a Dell AIO 926 printer. I have full page documents that I made on my old PC with Word 2002 that printed perfectly with my Epson C66 which finally quit working, and in a roundabout way led to my new purchases. After moving the saved documents to my new PC I find that I cannot print the pages that include text at the lower protion of the page without losing some of the text at the bottom. These pages are constructed in such a way so that I cannot change the format without a complete redo of the project. Is it Word 2007 or is it the printer? The message I get from Word is "The margins are set outside the printable area of the page."
    There must be a way to print these docs out "full page". Can anyone help with this one.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/696422

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice