1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2007 - How to have smooth scrolling while zoomed out?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by spaceboy_psy, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. spaceboy_psy

spaceboy_psy Thread Starter

Hi all

I like to work on my Word docs zoomed to 74% so I can see two pages at once, but very annoyingly Word decides that it would be just too easy if I could then use smooth scrolling when dragging the scroll bar! It reverts to a state of me dragging the scroll bar and seeing no change until I release the scroll bar. Very unuseful.

I'm on windows 7 Home premoium 32-bit, in case that matters. And I'm on a laptop so not using a mouse and its scroll wheel, and the scroll on the trackpad isn't working at the moment.

Surely there's a simple answer! But neither Word Help nor google revealed anything.

Cheers one and all

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/918303

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice