1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2007 (HTML) Insert background audio?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by GremlinBitten, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GremlinBitten

GremlinBitten Thread Starter

Anyone have any idea how to set a background sound in Word 2007 [as it is editing a complete web page]? Earlier MSO versions could not edit HTML documents in a WYSIWYG fashion (only as plain text editor to create/edit HTML code), which was why I purchased FrontPage some few years ago. I have accomplished this using MSO FP, but I want to learn Word's newer capabilities. MSO 2007's online help should be called NO Help At All; the closest thing I could find was insert voice comment (unsuitable).*

*Which does not function properly, further evidence of Darth Gates' rank and criminal incompetence...but what can you expect from a guy who stole incomplete work from his employer and pawned it off as his own, spawning the most ubiquitous sowftware giant ever, one whose hallmark IS selling incomplete products. I mean: Would you buy a new Caddilac if you had to buy a fourth wheel aftermarket (and a fifth as a spare)?

It's not libel or slander if it's true! Besides, I was very careful...is there actually a person named Darth Gates? Did I name the employer that was robbed? Did I even allege what was stolen? Did I name the purported software giant? No. Let the Evil Empire's legal minions have fun with that. In order for them to make a case, I'm pretty durned sure they would find that George Lucas, et al would prove more than uncooperative. I like denigrating bullies. What does it make one if one exhibits a penchant for picking on bullies? Someone who has a keen appreciation of irony? Besides, a well-crafted rant makes for much less dry reading, wouldn't you agree? In my experience, linguistic precision with acceptable hyperbole is akin to salt rubbed into a wound; bullies really don't like it when they can't comprehend the insults and epithets that are directed against them (it dramatically erodes their already suspect judgement). An intelligent adversary would laugh (perhaps even applaud) such blatantly transparent tactics. What can I say? I'm bored out of my skull. I'm so bored I enrolled in an online class from a doc at Perdue University on how to use Windows 7 tools to diagnose and fix OS problems. HP Learning Classes

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Re-opening as requested.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/987497

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice