Word 2007 Mail Merge

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mwballenger

Been having a problem with editing the recipient list in mail merge. When I go to save the edited list, I get one of two errors- a "read only" error if saving to a network drive, or a "insufficient permission" if saving to a local drive.

I've been able to duplicate this problem on multiple machines, with multiple files in both the .doc and docx. format. The data files are tables in Word, I have not tried duplicating the issue with Excel or Access datasources.

Of course, I have made sure the data files are not actually read only...

Thanks,

Michael

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online