1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 2007 - Notes/Accordions/etc?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Dr_Test, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Test

Dr_Test Thread Starter

I've been trying to figure out forever (also by reading the Word 2007 Help file) if there's any way to create an Accordion in a Word 2007 doc (.docx I assume... unless .rtf/.doc can too).

This is an example of an accordion, but on a web page...

Either that, or is there ANY way to create some kind of comment (aside from "Comments") that can be tucked neatly into documents, so I can pack notes into files without creating clutter? An example would be some kind of tiny icon I can put in a line of text, maybe like this [​IMG], and then just click it to bring up a comment balloon or something, where I can write...

I can't find anything on this anywhere...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/801744

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice