Word 2007 - Outlook Mail Merge Warning for every mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ksasisekar

Hi
I used Word 2007 for mail merge to send about 1000 mails to my prospects
After I click the Merge and Complete button, for every email it sends, outlook pops a warning
"Some program is trying to access to send email. If it is not ok, click deny and check your virus settings ..."

I am forced to click "Allow" for every mail, this is too much to take for the number of mails I am sending
Is there a way to disable this warning system when I am doing a mail merge

Kindly help

Thanks and regards
Sasi Sekar K

ksasisekar

Thanks a lot
The software really works, but only for 30 days, as we have got free Office 2007 for our NGO
I am not good at programming
Can you suggest any solution

best regards
Sasi Sekar K

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online