Word 2010 tracked comments do not print

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rbutchey

Word 2010 tracked comments do not print
Running Word 2010 on Win 7; I'm having a problem getting the ballooned comments to print along with my other tracked changes. I have tried by printing to Adobe PDF and by sending to a local printer with same results. Everything tracked shows up except for the balloons (I excluded formatting & that worked ok). The text body has the highlighted text for each comment... but no comment. On the screen in Word it is fine, just the print version is a problem.

I have the File-Print Print markup selected.
I went into File-Options-Display and selected Print Hidden Text and Print background colors & images...
In File-Options-Advanced I have selected Allow fields containing tracked changes to update before printing...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online