1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word 6.1 cursor color

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cybergum, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybergum

cybergum Thread Starter

I have a laptop (386 Ultralite SL/20, 120 MB HD and who knows how little RAM. No, I'm not writing this off of it....that would be horribly, horribly wrong. :)) that I use mainly for typing. Mainly, Word 6.0. (It's worth the 5 minute wait, really it is. :D) But I've got a monochrome LCD screen, and as soon as the cursor turns into the text cursor, I lose sight of it completely because it is the same color as the background. The same thing happens with the blinking cursor that shows where I am on the page--I can't find it without putting my face less than 2 inches away.

So, is there a way to change the cursor color? Thanks ^^

2. EBSchrader

EBSchrader

Go to Control Panel and check your Mouse program (or whatever your pointing system may be). Usually there are a variety of settings you can pick from.
    :)

3. cybergum

cybergum Thread Starter

Checked the mouse options, all I could change was the tracking speed, mouse trails, and the left/right mouse buttons. I checked the color options too, but nothing in there about a cursor.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114347

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice