Word Address Label Template

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ncobs79

Hi,

Need some help? I have Address labels printed with our company logo as a top border and our Company Address at the bottom, How do I create a template so that when I add the Addresses of where the packages are going it prints between the logo and company Address? The labels are L7165. Any help appreciated.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi and welcome to TSG,

You can create a new label template based on the standard Avery L7165 label. You should change the name to something like L7175-Logo-Addr to be able to find it easily in the future.

With a sheet of the pre-printed L7165 labels, measure from the top of the whole sheet down to where you want the mailing addresses to start below the logo of the topmost label. That becomes the new top margin. Then measure how tall you want the text area to be between the bottom of the logo and the top of the pre-printed address. That distance becomes the new label height. Do not change the vertical pitch or any other dimensions.

This information is based on me using MS-Word 2016. Other versions of MS-Word may have different steps to create a custom label template from a standard template.

Ncobs79

Hi and welcome to TSG,

You can create a new label template based on the standard Avery L7165 label. You should change the name to something like L7175-Logo-Addr to be able to find it easily in the future.

With a sheet of the pre-printed L7165 labels, measure from the top of the whole sheet down to where you want the mailing addresses to start below the logo of the topmost label. That becomes the new top margin. Then measure how tall you want the text area to be between the bottom of the logo and the top of the pre-printed address. That distance becomes the new label height. Do not change the vertical pitch or any other dimensions.

This information is based on me using MS-Word 2016. Other versions of MS-Word may have different steps to create a custom label template from a standard template.
Hi
Hi and welcome to TSG,

Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome and for your reply. I will give this a go.

Thanks

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You're welcome. Please let us know what version of MS-Word you are using if you would like a bit more detailed steps in changing the L7165 template.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online