Word docs change appearance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

debodun

I've noticed that whan I have a 2 or more page document, if I scroll back to previous pages from the last page, the document appears to change - like lines disappear or appear double. If I scroll down and back up, it changes again! (see example below). What's causing this and is there an easy fix?

Say this is the original text:

Angelos' is an upscale steakhouse located on the corner of Broadway and Clinton in the hub of the theatre district.
The decor boasts of hardwood cherry floors and a great atmosphere for casual gatherings.
You'll enjoy a menu filled with fabulous steaks, seafood and luscious desserts.
There are private event rooms available with state-of-the-art AV equipment.

Then if I scroll down and back up, it might look like this:

Angelos' is an upscale steakhouse located on the corner of Broadway and Clinton in the

atmosphere for casual gatherings.

Then if I scroll down and back again, it might appear like this:

Angelos' is an upscale steakhouse located on the corner of Broadway and Clinton in the hub of the theatre district. The decor boasts of hardwood cherry floors and a great atmosphere for casual gatherings.

It sounds like the video of your system is not being properly updated. I would suggest you see if there is an updated video driver for your video card.

Did you check that all the style settings,font settings, paragraph settings are the same throughout the document?

gaps like that can occur if one line is sey at a Heading style and the next line is set to normal.

D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online