Word document prints an extra blank page but that blank page is not seen in preview

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Saahithi

Hi

I have a problem. My office has many labs, but from a single lab when someone prints a word document onto a particular printer, it gives out an extra blank page. This blank page is not seen in the print preview unlike which was discussed in the previous forums.

This problem has been encountered only for word documents but not for .pdf files. I have tried even with a single page of word printing, it gives out another blank page. Can anyone resolve this problem. I dont think its the problem with the printer because it works well with other labs and .pdf files from this lab too. Anyways its a HP Laserjet 5SiMX.

Is the printer in question the default printer for the PC in that lab? Print preview shows how the document would appear based on the settings of the default printer - using another printer can cause changes such as this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online