Word Drop Down box

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lschul

I made a temple using drop down boxes from the "Developer" tab in Word. I have to click on the arrow to chose one of my choices. Is there any way to make a shortcut to choose the word? For example, many of them are his or her, I tried to type "hi" or "he" as a shortcut but it didn't work. Just curious if there is a keyboard shortcut for something like that or not.

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
I think that this is a setting when designing the drop down box, select as you type or similar.
I'm not in to Word with these things, it's just an idea.

lschul

Thanks Kee, I will go into the properties and see what it says.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts