Word Form - Required Fields on Save & Print

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Arbatel

I am using similar code to this thread:
http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/175786-word-form-required-fields.html
but instead of required on print, I have fields to be required before saving and printing.

To accomplish on save I used the same code except for the Title line of code:
Public Sub wordApp_DocumentBeforeSave(ByVal Doc As Document, SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean)
I am using a 2003 Word Document Template.

My question is, I have a custom calendar userform that seems to break the field requiremens whenever the calendar pops up (I have a macro set to run on entry on certain date fields).

Is there any way to work around this? I can post up some sample code as necessary.

Thanks for your help =)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online