1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Word:Table of Contents page numbers wrong when send by email

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by spinningjennie, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spinningjennie

spinningjennie Thread Starter

When I send an email that has a Word 2003 document attachment with a Table of Contents, the page numbers in the Table of Contents all change to the same number even though I have about 10 pages in the document. I am opening the document from within Outlook. Strangely I am able to Ctrl click on each 'same number' and link to the correct page. I'm using Outlook 2003 for email.

Note that I have refreshed the Table of Contents before sending the document.

Hope someone can help. I don't want to send out proposals with the Table of Contents looking so wrong.

Thanks for any assistance! spinningjennie

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/493162

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice