Word XP2002 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ijusth

somehow suddenly when I open any document into word I get a message insufficient memory or diskspace to load fonts (or something like that) and it happens even if I do a cut and paste. What appears is junk that looks kind of like a string of tildes (the upper character to the left of the number one on the top row of the keyboard). Any idea what happened and more importantly how to fix it?

Just to clarify, does this happen only when you open Word and create new document or when you open existing documents also?

ijusth

angel said:
Just to clarify, does this happen only when you open Word and create new document or when you open existing documents also?
open existing or when I cut and paste into a new document

I know this will sound weird, but I got a similar message when I was trying to add addresses to an outlook express address book. I had plenty of memory and hard drive space. I did a defrag and the messages stopped and I could continue to add addresses. Assuming you haven't used up your hard drive space, give it a try--defrag the drive. Jex

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online