Wordpad Removing All Images?

Scarlet0Jester

I am using Windows 10 here (The Problem?), but in the past I remember highlighting a webpage, creating a new Rich Text Document, opening it and right click on paste, then you would have all of the text and images in your new document, but now it is just pasting only the text and not any one of all of the photos on a webpage. For instance, I copy instructions on how to install car parts which include images of bolts and certain parts you replace that go along with specific parts of the instructions for particular steps so the images are worthless without the accompanying instructions and vice-versa.

plodr

Liz
Have you tried selecting Print and save the page as a pdf?
I just did this forum page in my Palemoon browser (32 bit Win 7 computer) and got text and images. I used a phantom pdf printer (dopdf v 7). I'm sure newer computers have better options.
I could then select to print the pdf stored on my computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online