1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wordperfect 11 and scanning multi-page docs - Killin me!

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cdn_bulldog, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdn_bulldog

cdn_bulldog Thread Starter

Hi All,
    I did search for an answer first and couldn't find anything, so I thought I'd post this and ask a question.

I have corel WP 11 and I am scanning using a Sheet-feed scanner trying to import a multipage document. Everytime I try I get the first sheet and then an error and my scanner driver hangs then crashes.

Does anyone have a work-around? I searched Corel's site and found it completely useless.

Cheers,
    Craig

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Multi-page is the worst thing these scanners ever could have allowed. There's no place to put them. You'll have to (as far as I can tell) scan each page separately and insert it.

3. cdn_bulldog

cdn_bulldog Thread Starter

I disagree, the scanner I am using works icredibly well with almost any other application, (ie word, acrobat, etc etc) it seems wordperfect just doesn't support multipage scanning.

Anyone else with ideas.

thx in advance,
    Craig

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/342517

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice