work offline dropdown

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

roho

Seems that every few minutes my wireless laptop will have a drop down message saying page cannot be viewed offline. Stay offline or reconnect. I have to right click my icon on the taskbar and click repair to get rid of it. what's with this?

So where is this message appearing and how? Does it appear like a little balloon in the start menu?

roho

It is just a small pop-up in the middle of the screen. You can click either connect or work offline and it will continue. The Icon on the taskbar said it was connected with excellent signal, but you have to right click and let windows repair it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts