Works 7.0 Installation error message 1305....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

k80bug

Error reading from file: d:\MSWORKS\Pfiles\Msworks\wkwinuni.dll. Verify that this file exists and you can access it.

I am on OS XP Home Edition. Just reloaded on the puter last week. I had Works installed at one time and then somehow got my hands on a copy of MSOffice. Well, I can't get my hands on a copy again and I can't afford to buy a new one. I have my Works 7.0 disk but I think it may be corrupted. I get the error above and I have located it, checked properties (not that I know what I am looking for :confused: ) and have tried to copy it from the disc to the shared files per other posts I have read. It says it cannot be copied because it cannot read from source file.

What do I do????HELP I need to have a word processing program.

Thanks!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online