1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Works calendar reminder failure

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by drnan, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. drnan

drnan Thread Starter

Help! I posted the following in the business software forum 2 months ago, and have had no replies. Surely there is someone out there with a possible solution!

My MS works reminder system has failed - it no longer pops up automatically to remind me of an entry on the calendar. I tried reinstalling Works, but this did not help.
    It is possible this is related to a new computer, but I thought it was still working after the program was transferred to this computer.
    I am using XP Pro (was XP Home on the old computer).
    Someone suggested copying the shortcut to the start menu, but I am just computer illiterate enough that I couldn't figure that one out. Besides which, the program worked fine for a long time after the original installation.
    :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!