1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Works Word Processor Freezes

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by BradN10, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. BradN10

BradN10 Thread Starter

Im in the process of typing my term paper. I have works word and i start typing in it, like half way done it freezes. I restart the computer does the same thing, it doesnt freeze right away. i have win 98 thanks.

2. PN405

PN405

Does this freeze happen with other programs? If so, then perhaps the processor chip is getting too hot and everything will lock as you stated. If it's a desktop, make sure the fan on the processor is spinning and a wire is not touching it (causing the fan to not spin).

3. BradN10

BradN10 Thread Starter

no it's just with the works program, not any other. thanks.

4. PN405

PN405

Do you have the latest software to stop viruses, spam and spyware?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/281910

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice