World in Conflict jelp plz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jojroro

Hi,

I've been playing around w/ win7 lately, and i cannot get world in conflict to run on my computer. When i try to start the game, it almost loads the very first intro movie, and then the computer screen starts switching in between windows, and the game (reloading resources screen). If it don't touch the computer, it stays stuck in this cycle.

The game ran just fine, with no problem when i had XP on this computer, and i haven't been able to find anything about a similar problem in win7 or vista.

I've got an older hp pavillion dv9000z :
amd turion 64 x2 tl-60
4 gb ram
nvidia geforce go 7600 256mb

Sorry, i forgot to mention i have win7 64-bit (hence the 4 gb of ram), but i had the same problem w/ the 32-bit version as well.

Thanks,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online