1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

World of Warcraft Will not Exit Loading Screen+Repair Won't Work

Discussion in 'Games' started by ArtIsABlast, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtIsABlast

ArtIsABlast Thread Starter

I am trying to play World of Warcraft, but the loading screen does one of two things. It either never goes away, or it gives me a Fatal Error #134. I went to Blizzard's site and they suggested the Repair tool, but I tried that and it says it is not able to repair WoW.

What causes this and how is it fixed?

Thanks

2. billy18

billy18

Seems your files are corrupted or you use the wrong version. Try to update your wow client to the last version and if the problem persists, reinstall the entire game (I know it will take you a couple of hours but it's 100% certain fix if it's files problem).

3. ArtIsABlast

ArtIsABlast Thread Starter

Actually somehow the problem was fixed. Idk what happened but I played WoW for a while and went through multiple loading screens without a problem.

Thanks for the info though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973846

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice