world of warcraft

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
You want a way to talk to people logged into World of Warcraft? Or what? I'm confused I think.

hottingboy

llike i need a sever so i can talk two poeople from world of warcraft i down load teamspeakin ventrilo but i need a sever how do i got one

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

go down to the servers download and pick what OS you have

download and install

run it

join vent (on top of your server up and running) like you normally would and your friend can too

it has a FAQ and setup guide

i had no clue on how to do it, but with a little reading, i had a vent server set up in no time

it is completely free but only holds 8 people. don't pay unless you have more than that. you get a lot more options and good stuff when you pay, but if you just need something for a couple of people.. why go through all that

good luck

Doh... I forgot they had free vent for 8 or less people. I had to pay because we needed 40+ =/.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online