worm_badtrans.b

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

delmec

help anybody know how to get rid of this virus, it diaables system restore. it puts itself in c/restore/archive. my antivirus program ie trend micro cannot eliminate it is there a way in dos ever hope ful delmec

Let us know how it goes, these removal tools have just recently been offered and it would be helpful to know how effective or complete they are. If you still scan as infected after running them, try the manual instructions for removal.

delmec

hi there just finished re installing after formating drive c, virus detectors said there was no virus left, but system restore failed on 6 or 7 tries, reinstalled windows me direct over my installation. then real problems, never seen so many illegal ops, bsod, etc. so i formatted and reinstalled. thanks again fir your assistance. the virus was sent via an e-mail attachment, it said; re. your epson 680 printer yours steve cleary; learnt a lesson the hard way cya delmec

delmec

thank you for the info if there is a father christmas for tech support gnomes i think he will definately visit you all the best delmec

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online