1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Worst Films of All Time

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by TweakBoy, Nov 12, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. TweakBoy

TweakBoy Thread Starter

So many great movies, its hard to make a list of them. so what about the BAD movies. list your worst movies.

My numma 1 is Aliens Resurrection

2. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

I can't really remember the name but it was a bad one, I think it was something like 'Revenge of the 60foot Woman'

3. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

Wot? you trying to give me a headache this morning tweaker?LOL

Oh My.. I've seen many on late night tv... some of which looked like they was homemade ....lol

I think I'd have to say , with all the hooplah promoting it that X-Files was a bad one. It just didn't have the Umphh I thought it should have had.

Savvy :)

4. RandyG

RandyG

Hhmmmm . . .

Dude, where's my car?

I'm assuming you only want recent ones, as most of us probably forget, within one week of seeing such utter tripe, what the name of "that" movie was . . .

5. JewisHeritage

JewisHeritage

Crumb: Your fraction is missing a :common denominator: in the "sister" post...

Where the heck is DN when you "truly" require his services?

6. MacFromOK

MacFromOK

Hmmm...

"The Night Of The Lepus" comes to mind. A story
    about giant rabbits that only came out at night
    to eat crops and trample stuff.

I was a kid and couldn't stay interested... :D

7. littlemar

littlemar

I still can't believe I paid money to watch "Joe vs the Volcano". I remember walking out and no one said a word, we were all in shock.

8. columbo

columbo

If you can find it (not bloody likely) you've gotta get a copy of this movie called "The Instructor". It's this really cheesy "action" movie about a martial arts instructor and his friends. I think the movie's budget must've been all of $150, and it looks like it was shot with a home-movie camera.

I highly recommend this movie (for a good laugh):D

9. RT

RT

Boy, there are so many candidates....

Manos, the Hand of Fate comes to mind ...
    along with The Giant Spider Invasion.....really awful fate for "the Skipper" and Perry Masons' secretary...I don't mean the danger from giant spiders, rather the awful fate of appearing in the movie!

About 99% of the movies shown on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 also qualify.

HERE is a list of the bottom 100 movies from the Internet Movie Database, you can pretty much take your pick. :)

10. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Has anyone ever seen or heard of 'A quest for Fire?'

It was about a tribe of cavemen whose fire went out and so they went in search of another tribe so they could steal theirs. The dialogue was mainly grunts as they didn't have a language yet!!
    It was one of those movies that was so bad it was actually quite funny :)

11. Sharon D

Sharon D

Yeah, I saw that many years ago. It was an odd movie. You ever see Attack of the Killer Tomatoes? You can't get much worse than that...

12. hewee

hewee

Hey I am late and all the bad ones are listed.
    Was going to say Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
    Ok can't think of the name but you had to kill Giant Ants.

13. Sharon D

Sharon D

Yeah, I know which one you mean hewee. That one was pretty bad. Can't remember the name of it though.

14. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Nope, never saw Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Thinking about A Quest for Fire, there were some funny parts in it if you get past the fact that they only spoke in grunts.

15. RT

RT

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

The epitome of bad movies. The winner of the Golden Turkey Award since movies have begun.

Quest for Fire was made in a serious vain but it's hard to take seriously, and as you say, is really made of grunts, and the unspoken"why don't we try THIS position instead?:eek: " scene, which I suppose was what hurled mankind into evolutionary civilized behavior :rolleyes:

http://us.imdb.com/bottom_100_films

(If the link HERE link above doesn't work.)

Believe me, LadyLisa, having not seen the Tomato movie has made you a better person. :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/58317

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice