1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

would like to start discussion on best gaming mouse

Discussion in 'Games' started by kiddwolf, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kiddwolf

kiddwolf Thread Starter

what do you think is the best gaming mouse avaiable right now?

2. Sponsor

3. McTimson

McTimson

I have no idea. I would assume any optical mouse with a scroll is fine. Extra buttons couldnt hurt for gaming.

Personally, I like mine, it's an IBM model MO27FO. USB, optical, and the scroll has a blue LED inside, and there's a thumb-button as well. It's quite comfortable, for me at least.

4. lblackdust

lblackdust

definitely opitcal & scroll. its probably a good idea to get a nice mouse pad too.

5. Die Hard

Die Hard

6. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

that is not a mouse that is a rat

Attached Files:

7. Die Hard

Die Hard

buddhafabio wrote:
    LOL:p

Die Hard:)

8. MAXPING

MAXPING

Microsoft wheel mouse optical + NO Mouse mat !

9. Cosmic

Cosmic

The best mouse looks like a trackball for any purpose.

10. McTimson

McTimson

It depends on what kind of surface you're using. Personally, I prefer a mousepad, my optical mouse doesn't work as well without one.

The trackballs I've seen haven't been too good. My friend has an old one, I guess, because it wasn't too accurate on-screen. I don't know if I could always use just my thumb to move, I prefer using the whole hand.

11. lblackdust

lblackdust

i have a new logitech trackball and it pisses me off. the thumb thing is annoying so i dont use it. if i dont use a mousepad for my optical my hand gets all stiff from my desk.

12. Tappy

Tappy

Best mouse in the world ^^ I've had mine for almost a year and it is starting to die. Malfunctioning on boot and dropping during games :( :( Do you have any idea where I can buy another one?

13. McTimson

McTimson

Hey, this malunctioning on boot....how does it happen?

I'm not sure if this is my motherboard or the mouse, but it started when I got the motherboard... Whenever I turn on the computer, the mouse won't turn on right away. I have to unplug the USB cable and plug it in again for it to turn on, sometimes a few times. Does that happen to you?

I got mine at Best Buy about a year ago, and I checked their site, and they have it listed here. Good luck :)

14. KeithKman

KeithKman

I love my Logitech Mx300...

15. Tappy

Tappy

Yep that is EXACTLY what happens. It happened with my old MSI kt3 mobo, and now with my new 8rda+. This is the BEST feeling mouse in the world however. BTW - did your "slip" guides on the bottom fall off in a sticky mess? I had to *pirate* :) some from another mouse.

16. McTimson

McTimson

It worked on my MSI kt4 mobo, but it does that thing on my 8rda+ now.

And no, they haven't fallen off....yet...but I'll watch for it.

This is the best mouse ever...its so freakin' comfortable. Anyone who hasn't used it should go get one now, you'll be completely amazed.

17. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/144313