would my netbook run warcraft3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

j723n91

I have an acer aspire one happy netbook.
The specs are intel atom n570 (1.66ghz dual), Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3150, 1GB DDR3 memory, 250GB HD, windows 7, etc.

I was wondering if it was possible to still play warcraft 3. The minimum system requirements for the games are:

400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent, or a 400 MHz G3 processor or better.

Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM.

A hard drive with at least 550 MB of free space

8MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX 8.1 support.
A DirectX-compatible 16-bit sound card is recommended. Warcraft III will work with the built-in sound features of the Mac OS®.

would i still be able to play warcraft 3 or dota?

I would be pretty confident that you would be able to play Warcraft III on your netbook.
Just for fun, I downloaded and tested the Warcraft III demo on my Asus N10E netbook.
It ran fine and my netbook's N270 CPU is less powerful than your netbook's N570 CPU.

I got a ASUS EeePC and it runs perfectly without any issues. Your aspire is a bit more powerful than my eeepc; Warcraft 3 will run fine, no doubt.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online