WOW ERROR KERNEL32.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Alfranso

Greetings, I keep getting an error every time i start the game World of warcraft (blizzard's famous game). he error says that "The procedure entry point MakeCritivalSectionGlobal could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" I am in 10th class and know only few things about computer but I know that KERNEL32.dll is not to be tampered with. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Alfranso

Howdy,

Is the game installed on the Main Hard drive...the one with the Operating System on it.

Did it play OK before on that PC?

Alfranso

Yes, the game worked good before I formatted my PC AND THE GAME IS ON Main HD with OS on it. I AM AT TOTAL LOSS MAN! any help would be greatly appreciated. I use xp home edition.

Kernel32.dll acts as a userland entry point for accessing the kernel syscall APIs, if sounds as if your Windows installation has become corrupted, possibly through a malware infection or filesystem corruption.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online