WoW fans.. Laugh, cry, be glad this isn't you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Super-D-38

Well, hope it's not you....
*Warning* Some foul language is used in the video.
It's what NOT to do in a WoW raid group, or any group for that matter. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
*Viewer discretion is advised*.. for some language, and graphic stupidity.
Run time. 2min 50sec

Don't pull a Leroy Jenkins. :p

Mods, if it's wrong, I'm sorry. Post can be deleted, but it's so darn funny. :eek:

wow is for 11 year olds, no sorry if that offended anyone here.

Its for 13 year olds.

lvl 40-orcish rogue

Super-D-38

LOL.. thanks GripS Didn't know anything about the card game or that hes a character..
Still a funny clip. (y)

omg leeroy got a wiki ??

IM gonna be famous next game I play...... WoW is lame but I dont wanna turn this into an opinion or debate thread at all

I thought it was hilarious, I've seen people that try to 'type a' personality it, and I just rush in on stuff, although never quite to that scale as I'm not that high up yet.

WoW is what you make it, I play with friends makes the gaming experience more fun. Although any game with friends is better :)

Super-D-38

PCG342 said:
old old old news, sorry.
Well, yes, I see it's old. But never said it was new.
Just sharing a laugh with the TSG gamers.

I've enjoyed WoW now for 3 months.. It is getting a little old, all the running around leveling does get annoying. My hunter just hit level 40 so got my first mount to ride. That helps allot. (y)

Still shout Leeroy Jennnnnkinnnsss... When "we" run into a battle. Some get it, some haven't ever heard of him. As I hadn't till recently. :rolleyes:
Watched the live leeroy ads.. not as funny as the game version..

Just hope the TSG gamers get a laugh. :D

Hehe, well I'm about to ding 49 so I'm still climbing and trying to grind ZF and wander into unknown territories yet again lol

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
so is leeroy a character or was he an actual player at the time?

Super-D-38

Seems.. both? Not sure if it's a blizzard setup with admins doing it, or just some guy playing like the card..

Guess the card game came out with him, so must be a blizzard thing.
Dont know, but funny. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online