Wow latency problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shanec91

Hi, for months ive been playing wow and ive experienced random yet frequent spikes in latency. Multiple times in every session my latency would shoot up from about 200 to about 2000 to 3000. This to me has been quite strange as many times it will sit at 200 for some time then randomly change, I have looked into it many times but have never been able to get it fixed.

Im running windows 7 64 bit, my isp is sky broadband and i connext wirelessly to my router. I dont feel as thought the internet is just not good. its quite fast but my signal does seem to go down along with my latency. but not as often when not playing wow.

any help is much apreciated, Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online