WOW - new stuff!

angel

Seems that every time I leave town for a few days, I come back and I've missed huge enhancements or announcements!

Jumped on today and found the new photo thing and that you're selling merchandise ('bout time!). Way to go MIKEY!

And WAY TO GO to you too, Davey, for Mike picking up that logo. EXCELLENT!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Glad you like how things are going, angel!! Thanks for supporting the site! You'll have to post a photo of yourself with some merchandise. :)

angel

OOOHHHHH!!!!! I'm a little slow sometimes!!!! I think the cold weather is freezing my brain!

angel

I noticed you have a banner ad up now for your TSG stuff. Does that mean no more advertisers?

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I wish! So far, only three people have made a purchase (other than myself =)... But, every little bit helps!!

ya know I think I'm in the market for a coffee cup or the like... :D (even though I went broke on my computer the other month I guess since I have been promoting the idea of supporting you I should do so myself!... :D)

You should have your girlfriend take a peek in the store... didn't she used to have dark hair? I'm just curious because I think I saw a picture of her with dark hair and different style... and did a double take when I saw the new banner as she didn't look like the same person at first glance... :D (then again everything is just a giant blur to me right now anyway :D... ok stepping back... I think I can read my computer screen if I take a three foot step back :D)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Oh, you know how girls are. You never know what they'll look like from one minute to the next. Never really had VERY dark, hair, but... check out the gallery at http://www.mikeandheather.net/ to see if you're insane or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online