1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WOW - new stuff!

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by angel, Nov 25, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. angel

angel Thread Starter

Seems that every time I leave town for a few days, I come back and I've missed huge enhancements or announcements!

Jumped on today and found the new photo thing and that you're selling merchandise ('bout time!). Way to go MIKEY!

And WAY TO GO to you too, Davey, for Mike picking up that logo. EXCELLENT!

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Glad you like how things are going, angel!! Thanks for supporting the site! You'll have to post a photo of yourself with some merchandise. :)

3. angel

angel Thread Starter

Already did!
    :D

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    No, no... *with* some merchandise! :D

5. angel

angel Thread Starter

OOOHHHHH!!!!! I'm a little slow sometimes!!!! I think the cold weather is freezing my brain!

6. angel

angel Thread Starter

I noticed you have a banner ad up now for your TSG stuff. Does that mean no more advertisers?

7. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I wish! So far, only three people have made a purchase (other than myself =)... But, every little bit helps!!

8. deuce

deuce

ya know I think I'm in the market for a coffee cup or the like... :D (even though I went broke on my computer the other month I guess since I have been promoting the idea of supporting you I should do so myself!... :D)

9. deuce

deuce

You should have your girlfriend take a peek in the store... didn't she used to have dark hair? I'm just curious because I think I saw a picture of her with dark hair and different style... and did a double take when I saw the new banner as she didn't look like the same person at first glance... :D (then again everything is just a giant blur to me right now anyway :D... ok stepping back... I think I can read my computer screen if I take a three foot step back :D)

10. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Oh, you know how girls are. You never know what they'll look like from one minute to the next. Never really had VERY dark, hair, but... check out the gallery at http://www.mikeandheather.net/ to see if you're insane or not.

11. deuce

deuce

Well at least it wasn't just me...

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59643

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice