1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Write Error

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by lipshin, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lipshin

lipshin Thread Starter

Hello! I recently wrote you in regards to a problem I am having with Adaptec CD writer. I tried to download tracks onto a CD and I got this error message. T0100:1/0 Error (06/c5/00-write error). It says the the easy cd creator ran out of data while recording a track because data could not be provided to the cd recorder fast enough. Buffer underrun occurred. What can I do to correct this to record this track. Thanks cheryl:(

2. Davey7549

Davey7549

lipshin
    Buffer underruns can be caused by several things but the main cause of making coasters is other programs running in background taking away resources from the system.
    Several things you can try. Before you burn a CD.
    Hit Ctrl,Alt,Del and end task on all but Explorer and systray
    Next disable any antivirus or utility that may be checking what is being written to your drives. One such program is Norton system doctor. Also another problem is people try and do work while the track is burning. Stop all activity while the process is going on and close all open programs.
    Give that a try and let us know how it went.
    Dave

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!