Writing Tablet which Projects onto Windows with a software

Ranwulf

I would like to have a project implemented for work but I'm really bumped with an issue.

I require a tablet which allows me to draw or write things on it.
After which, the tablet saves the information and projects it on my computer screen directly without me needing update anything. (I will say its something like news feeds which just updates whenever something is written or drawn by the tablet).

So basically its gonna be like Tablet input --> To Desktop --> To Television Projector

Are there any viable softwares and hardwares which support this? (The tablet to Desktop portion)

jimr381

Jim
I would like to have a project implemented for work but I'm really bumped with an issue.

I require a tablet which allows me to draw or write things on it.
After which, the tablet saves the information and projects it on my computer screen directly without me needing update anything. (I will say its something like news feeds which just updates whenever something is written or drawn by the tablet).

So basically its gonna be like Tablet input --> To Desktop --> To Television Projector

Are there any viable softwares and hardwares which support this? (The tablet to Desktop portion)
Welcome to the forum,

There are a fair amount of remote connection applications which might fit your needs. This site shows some of the ones that they recommend. It is very similar to how a help desk agent might connect into your computer to provide assistance.

Have a great week,

Jim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online