Writing Windows Mobile Applications

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Officer Dibble

Where should I start, please? I started out as a developer in the 80's and then became side-tracked by other areas of computing - so I know things have moved on, but I still have a programmers nose, if you know what I mean.

So, WM2003SE and WM6, where can I cost effectively begin? I purchased Visual Studio 2003 a few years ago, but health issues got in the way of that back then... is this too old now?

Many thanks for any advice. :)

From what I know you can go to the microsoft developer centre and have a look around there. They have the visual studios up to date and free, although they are only the express editions. They also have stuff for mobile development although if it is not dorectly windows mobile then I can't really help because I am asking a similar question.
Hope that helps somewhat.

Officer Dibble

You have been more help here than the allegedly more knowledgable members of this forum, thank you very much my friend. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online