1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Written to text software?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MyCatBarfedOnMe, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyCatBarfedOnMe

MyCatBarfedOnMe Thread Starter

Is it possible to use a (cheap) drawing pad to write out simple math equations and then have a software transfer them into text? If so what's the name of the software. I want to digitally rewrite my math notes, but equations are a pain in the *** to write out manually on text programs. I realise i could always just insert manuel photos into my notes but I feel it gives an unclean feel.

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Do a Google on "math equations software" without quotes and you will find all kinds of software to help you with this issue.

One even works with MS Word.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    MyCatBarfedOnMe likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!