wrong version of msvcrt.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

louc

Hi,
Can anymore tell me where I can download the file msvcrt.dll as I installed a program onto my computer which changed the version of msvcrt.dll that I had to a early one and now it is messing with some of my other program startups. Thankyou for your help, Bye

louc

Thanks for your help. I have already tried that one. It is actually version 6.10.9359.0 and the file name is called msvcrt.dll:_lc_collate_cp
Sorry for putting the wrong info down in my orginal post.
bye

louc

Hi,
Thanks everyone for your help, but I didn,t have any luck in fixing the problem.

This same problem happen to me at the beginning of year and the way I fixed it was to install the lastest version of Internet Explorer which at the time ws IE6 SP1.I was thinking if I reverted back to me previous version of IE and then re installed IE 6 (SP1) would this convert my msvcrt.dll-cp-collate.cp file back to the version I need or am I making more problems for myself.Help!!!!!!:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online