WSH Do While (?.Busy) Loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oscar51

I'm looking for a reference on how to use a "Do While ([application].Busy) Loop" in a script. Any ideas?

oscar51

RE: Windows98SE, Windows Script 5.6

Let me reword my question: Does anyone know of a flag or variable or value or whatever in the registry that indicates whether an application is "busy" acutally doing something or just sitting there at idle waiting for a command? The expression "IE.Busy" in "Do While (IE.Busy) Loop" must test something in the registry. How do I find out what it tests and what flags other applications might test for the same purpose?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online