WSH error message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fluffydice

I'm new to this forum so I hope I have posted this in the correct section. Viewed in 'Event Viewer' accessed by 'my computer' right click then click 'manage' then click on 'Event viewer' double click 'application' here you find errors logged with source info and event id numbers. My event source is WSH id number 1, the advanced info says:- Error Situation Invalid root in registry key ''HKLM\Software\Nec Computers International\ClickMe\QuickRun.
Has anyone ever had this error if so could you please reply any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

and this remark; it's in French, although I can't fully translate it, apparently the respondant Leo does know about the Error Message and has some unflattering remarks there about this key, so if someone here can translate it's 'gist'/pertinent meaning, it may help you.
http://195.154.215.18/Forum2/HTML/001914.html

fluffydice

Hi thank you for your reply, I have been on eventid.net which wasn't too useful for my particular error but this is otherwise a good useful site. I shall try the other you quoted. Before I had something that was in another language but it wasn't french. Thanx again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online