Wut is up with my LAG on CS!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jove123

Hp pavilion 533w
Windows XP Home
2.0ghz intel celeron
120gb western digital hd
256 Ram
Lan

Alright...I just put in a new hard drive because the other one was defective and now when I play cs I get lag every 10 to 15 seconds or so. Its not my internet connection because I have never had this problem before. I have messed with all the rates in the game and that isnt helping either...I dont have any loss or choke during play anyways. I know that I put in the hard drive right, but i dont know if that could be the cause of the problem or not...kinda doubt it. I had been messin with my cs config quite a bit so I dont know if I screwed something up in there, but if there is a console command for returning everything to defaults I would appreciate that. I have even deleted steam and reinstalled and that didnt help. Seems like I have tried everything so take your best guess....I am clueless.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online