1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WXGA+ / WSXGA+ Resolution

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by willtodie, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willtodie

willtodie Thread Starter

I recently got a 19" Mag Innovision wide-screen Flat panel monitor (LT1919WDB) and it said to set my pc system to wxga+ or wsxga+ resolution. and if my pc doesnt support 1440x900 or 1680x1050 to use 1280x960. my question is where can i get the driver for my pc to get the WSXGA/WXGA or at least to get the 1280x960 since my pc only seems to go up to 1280x768. i used to be able to use 1280x960 but i dont know what i did or what happened and now i cant use it.

thanks in advance.

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

You would at a minimum need to advise us on what the PC video card is to expect help on drivers for it?

3. n0b0dy

n0b0dy

I have the same exact monitor and i'm asking the same exact question kinda. I use a nvidia 6800 xt and I have the latest drivers installed. I can get 1440x900 but it does not look right and I don't know why. Another problem is I can't get madden 07 to display right! it is the only game (so far) that I can't play on this monitor because it keeps telling me im "out of range". I can't seem to set this monitor to 800x600 even tho in my vid card settings it says it's "supported". I am stumped :(

My monitor
    http://www.maginnovision.com/product/products-lcd-lt-1919wdb.htm

Please any help or advice is appreciated!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/575905

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice