X-box live connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

southerngq

I am not sure there is any advice you can give on this subject, but I will give it a shot.
Is there any way to improve or strengthen an X-box live connection?
Are there any programs that would help?

I understand that the connection is based largely on how many people are on the server, but it seems there should be a way to make a stronger connection with less lag.

3Meg cable connection

Any suggestions??

umm where is ur connection located and where are the servers located?
it all depends on that..

for example if u lived in chicago where ur connection is and the server ur playing at is located in california.. its going to lagg because the distance is a lot.

Your connection also depends on if you are using a wireless router or running an ethernet cable.
The distance the router is away from the Xbox could diminish your speed if it far away.

Kramer55 said:
Your connection also depends on if you are using a wireless router or running an ethernet cable.
The distance the router is away from the Xbox could diminish your speed if it far away.

absolutely right

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online