1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

X1300/Game problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by me3, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me3

me3 Thread Starter

I was having the same problem that craig7368 was having with my SiS mobos....Instead of doing what he did I went out and purchased a Radeon X1300 AGP card.....I updated the software(game) and tried to run it.....It loads as if it was going to work but nothing shows up......You do see briefly the desk top flash like another window is going to open but doesn't......The cursor will then disappear and not come back but in the task bar a window icon appears but it does nothing when I try to click on it before the cursor disappears........I end up having to ctrl alt del it and then the cursor shows back up on the desktop.......My system is a 2.4 ghz Pent. w/1 gig ram etc.......Any help would be appreciated......thx....

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    I've split you off Craig's post since they are not really the same and I'm sure yours will have a different solution.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539582

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice