X246 File type

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

driver_uk2001

Hi guys hope i am ok ask this on here, but i have an x246 .MP4 video file type that i am trying to play on my xbox 360 from my laptop. is this possible to do, and if so how do i do it? if not then nowt i can do really lol.

I am using WMP 11 for the sharing facility and it works ok for sum other file types and the tv the 360 is being used on is only a standard deff TV. I do not have and x246 codec installed on laptop as i am not sure for the best to go for.

thanks
Mick

driver_uk2001

sorry guys i have been proper sackless on this one. i sorted it all i think, sharing service wasnt set up right.

thanks again.

Mick

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online