1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

X5SEx code 24 message under hidden in device manager

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by floridajf1, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floridajf1

floridajf1 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 4043 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1797 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 599278 MB, Free - 556127 MB;
    Motherboard: Sony Corporation, VAIO
    Antivirus: Norton 360 Premier Edition, Updated and Enabled

After going through and running a diagnostic report after I encountered a code 10 error message with my Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter software and fixing it. Once I fixed the issue with the Tunneling Adapter this error message under Non Plug and Play Drivers popped up. Should I just uninstall it? This is the message that it is showing me: This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24). What can I do to fix it. I am currently running a scan with my Norton Antivirus Software and am going to see if it goes away, otherwise, what are my options?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!