1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Xavi 5258-P2 manual

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lazloboy, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lazloboy

Lazloboy Thread Starter

Anybody how knows where I can find a manual for the Xavi 5258-P2 modem/router?

2. knucklehead

knucklehead

3. Lazloboy

Lazloboy Thread Starter

Thanks Knuckelhead!

But it seems that this link is no longer accessible.

/LB

4. Јован

Јован

i have a 5258 xavi router, and i couldn't access it's menu. i right 192.168.1.1 in any explorer and it didn't give me nothing. Yesterday i opened the page 192.168.1.1 but when i wrote admin admin it sad that the password is incorrect. I am not the first owner, and i don't know if the password and username were changed. I tried again today and i still cant access the 192.168.1.1 page. what can i do, and how can i change the user and password? i got access to the menu only once. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/788493